What We Look For
At W.Carey Motor Engineers, we look for people who want a career, not just a job. You should:
- Be self-motivated and eager to learn, have a good work-ethic, and be able to communicate in a friendly manner with colleagues and customers alike
- Enjoy solving mechanical problems – putting people back on the road is what you find rewarding
- Have personal qualities like a positive attitude and integrity over having a long list of qualifications. You do however need any relevant training/education
What We Offer You
Our garage has a family atmosphere where everyone shares their knowledge and skills for the benefit of the entire team. Here at W.Carey Motor Engineers, we believe that our team underpins the success of our business.
We provide a supportive and enjoyable working environment, where each individual feels valued and respected. We believe in retaining good people and as such we invest in improving their skills by sending them on relevant courses and on-the-job-training.
As a new team member, you will receive:
- Free uniforms
- The best training and opportunities for career development that we can offer
- The chance to work with prestige brands such as Land Rover, Porsche,Mercedes and BMW, plus other high-end luxury car servicing.
- Mechanics (salary commensurate with experience)
- Field Sales Executive (competitive salary + commission)
If you’re interested in any of our vacancies, please contact us using the form provided.